Selby Wall Bed Hardware is designed and manufactured to be safe and reliable. The working parts that power the counter balance mechanism are safely enclosed in a 12 gauge Steel sleeve. Reports of Selby wall beds in service for nearly 30 years are common.
All components and parts of our Pardo system are designed and produced in Europe, exclusively for their designated purpose. Selby’s wall bed mechanisms retain their ability to counter the heavy weight of a wall bed platform for life, and the tension can be adjusted for changes in construction materials, replacement mattresses, or seasonal bedding. Platform elevator screws allow for perfect alignment and leveling of platform doors and door reveals.
All Selby counter balanced bed mechanisms are tested to survive 10,000 continuous open-close cycles. Warrantied against manufacturing defects for five years!
See more information at Selbybed.com
- Convenient space saving system
- Perfect for the primary or secondary bedroom
- Less expensive than a room addition
- Easy screw-type tension adjustment
- Door leveling and reveal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- European made, endorsed by the trade
- Vertical opening and horizontal opening models
- Adjustable Tension for finger tip operation
- Concealed mechanism systems save an additional 3.4" of wall space
- Adjust to accommodate various construction materials or mattress and seasonal bedding changes
|Part #||Suggested Bed Size||Lbs / Kg *||Wall Cabinet Opening||Mount|
|XWRENCH||For adjusting bed tension (sold separately)|