Selby's 40mm Clip-On Self Closing Hinges are ideal for thick doors and pocket doors that require extra clearance for mountings.
These hinges are a great choice for doors up to 1 9/16" thick. The large cup (40mm diameter x 13mm) permits a larger turning radius to accommodate thicker, heavier doors. These self-closing, spring-loaded hinges open 95°, and are 6-way adjustable with drive in or screw on fastening. They feature instantaneous snap on, clip-on mounting. The hinges have been tested to surpass ANSI-BFMA-KCMA norms.
Full overlay, half overlay, and full inset options are available in a nickel electroplated finish.
- Cup Size: 40mm diameter x 13mm deep
- Door Thickness: 20mm-40mm (7/8"-1 9/16")
- Drive-in Bushings: 5/16" and 3/8"
- Boring distance from edge: 3-7 mm
Key to using diagram formulas to determine optimum thickness of mounting plate (H) and best location of bore (K):
- A = amount of side revealed
- D = amount of door overlays side
- H = thickness of mounting plate
- K = distance of hole from edge