Selby's Forte Concealed Clip-On Soft Closing 110° Hinges are 6-way adjustable with drive-in or screw-on fastening. These Euro-style hinges are a cabinetmaker's workhorse for industry standard 35mm systems.
Forte hinges blend meticulous Italian technology with modern economies of production for a stellar combination of quality and value. The result is rigid quality control, the highest grade of raw materials and specification-electroplated finishes. The hinges have been tested to surpass ANSI-BFMA-KCMA norms.
Full overlay, half overlay and full inset, screw on cups or 10mm dowels are available in a Nickel Electroplated Finish.
- Cup Depth: 11mm
- Door Thickness: 5/8" - 15/16"
- Drive-in Bushings: 5/16" and 3/8"
Boring distance from edge: 3-7 mm Key to using diagram formulas to determine optimum thickness of mounting plate (H) and best location of bore (K):
- A = amount of side revealed
- D = amount of door overlays side
- H = thickness of mounting plate
- K = distance of hole from edge
- L = gap between door and side
- S = thickness of side
- T = thickness of door