The bed with the manual foot is designed to have a single, full-height panel door attached to the base of the bed. The panel can be adjusted to ensure uniform door reveals. The door panel may be finished to flat panel, 2 panel, 6 panel, recessed or raised panel designs. The CM Foldaway Bed has an adjustable mechanism for a safe, light and easy lifting action. The leg sits inside the cabinet when folded away, but when in use the leg is manually folded over the foot-end of the door and sits on the underside to support the bed when in the down position.
- Steel bed frame
- Flexibility to use plywood panels or your own wooden slats as mattress support
- Counter-balance springs enclosed in patented adjustable mechanism unit
- Weightless, safe lifting action
- Space-saver! Cabinet from only 14" deep!
- Contemporary European design
- More convenient than a guest house
This system can be mounted in a cabinet or BETWEEN two cabinets and a bridge. Perfect for closet and modified stock cabinetry.
|Part #||Opening Type||Dimensions||Lbs / Kg||Bed Size|
|XCCMVOBT99||Vertical||39" x 75"||110 / 50||Single|
|XCCMVOBT140||Vertical||54" x 75"||165 / 75||Double|
|XCCMVOBT150||Vertical||60" x 80"||240 / 110||Queen|
|XCCMVOBT190||Vertical||78½" x 82½"||240 / 110||King|